Cambridge Assessment International Education
Al Raneem Private school follows the full Cambridge Assessment International Education programs and qualification from Grade 1 to 12.
The Cambridge international curriculum sets a global standard for education, and is recognized by universities and employers worldwide. The curriculum is flexible, challenging and inspiring, culturally sensitive yet international in approach. Cambridge students develop an informed curiosity and a lasting passion for learning. They also gain the essential skills they need for success at university and in their future careers.
Cambridge programs and qualifications set the global standard for international education. They are created by subject experts, rooted in academic rigor and reflect the latest educational research.
The students at RPS regularly appear in Cambridge Primary, Checkpoint and IGCSE examinations prepared and supervised by Cambridge Assessment International Education.
Benefits for Students in Cambridge International Programs & qualifications:
• Internationally recognised qualifications
• Excellence in education
• Learner-centred approach
• Progressive and flexible
• Foundation for Checkpoint, IGCSE & Cambridge Advance
• International curriculum (top-quality teaching and assessment resources/ books)
• Comprehensive support for learners and teachers
• Leading universities and employers worldwide value and recognise Cambridge qualifications as evidence of academic ability. They open doors for Cambridge learners
International Educational Programs Taught at RPS:
International programs applied at RPS
KG1 & 2
Grades 7 and 8
Grades 9 and 10
Grade 11 and 12
1. Cambridge Advance As & A2
2. Bilingual MOE